Wow, I can’t believe we are already into September!
Although I am seriously going to miss summertime, I absolutely LOVE fall! It is my favourite time of year! Sweater weather, Halloween (i.e. my birthday), leaves changing colour & pumpkins!
So since fall is my favourite time of yet, I wanted to share with you my bucket list. Honestly September is crazy full for me in terms of scheduling, but I am happy to report my October schedule is looking pretty open which means I will finally have time to do all the fall activities I want!
Last year I had a job that required me to work weekends and sometimes I wouldn’t get home until 6:30/7 at night during the week. But now I have a steady 9-5 job!
This year I’m hoping that I can do all the things on this list, but my goal is 90%!
1) Go apple picking.
2) Go to a pumpkin patch.
3) Try a PSL.
4) Go on a hike. (Anyone wanna join me? Just hit me up!)
5) Dress up on/for Halloween.
6) Carve a Jack-O-Lantern.
7) Roast Pumpkin Seeds.
8) Take a hay bale ride.
9) Go to a haunted house.
10) Have a fall photoshoot.
11) Buy a fall candle. (I know this one is weird, but I’ve never had a fall candle before, I usually prefer fruity scents.)
12) Go wine tasting! (Again, anyone wanna come with?)
13) Buy a set of Tarot Cards & learn how to use/read them!
14) Have a cozy movie marathon with Kyle! (preferably Harry Potter or LOTR)
15) Take a scenic drive to see the leaves changing.
16) Go to a farmers market.
17) Go to Nuit Blanche. (I have never been and want to go with friends! Someone come with me!?)
18) Go to the Lockhart Bar. (I am a huge Harry Potter fan and have been dying to go here!)
19) Go to Snakes & Lattes. (Never been, and I love board games!)
20) Ride the Sky Wheel in Niagara Falls. (probably one of my favourite views for the Fall.)
Now lets see home many of these bad boys I can do before the end of November!
Keep tabs on what I’ve completed by checking out my Instagram Stories!
Let me know what you have on your Fall Bucket List in the comments below, I’d love to know what types of fall activities you enjoy doing!
If you like lists like this, then check out my 19 Things To Do In 2019 post!Follow my blog with Bloglovin