Happy Thursday! Except for some of us it is finally the end of the week, since tomorrow is a holiday! But today’s post is one you totally should have seen coming. Last year I had a post of 18 things to do in 2018… I may have gotten 50% completed off that list.
Now I am more motivated than ever to check everything off this list! It’s definitely a wide variety of things on this list. Some are numbers based, which I have been learning its not always all about the numbers… but sometimes it is.
So continue reading for my list, and hopefully I can inspire you to make your own least and make this year one of your best years yet!
- MOVE OUT
- QUIT SMOKING (in the process)
- GET 10,000 VIEWS ON THE BLOG
- READ 5 SELF IMPROVEMENT BOOKS
- INVEST IN A NEW CAMERA (Sony a5100 or Sony a7)
- LOSE 10 POUNDS
- GET A PUPPY
- ORGANIZE A BLOGGER GIRLS BRUNCH
- GET 8,000 FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM
- START GOING ON WALKS
- START GOING BACK TO THE GYM
- LEARN HOW TO EDIT VIDEOS IN ADOBE PREMIER PRO
- SECURE A PAID COLLABORATION
- GO TO NEW YORK CITY
- LEARN TO TRULY LOVE MY BODY
- GO ON AN ALL INCLUSIVE VACATION WITH KYLE
- LEARN TO REPURPOSE/MAKE MY OWN CLOTHES
- BUILD MY RECORD COLLECTION
- SAVE A MIN. OF $4,000 BY THE END OF DECEMBER
I know I mentioned in my last post that being someone who works from home you should take the time to get up and go on walks to help get the blood flowing. Well I’m not usually one to take my own advice, so “Start Going On Walks” has been added to my goals list for this year.
I mean not only will it benefit my poor circulation but can truly help me improve my energy and focus. Which, with the year I have ahead of me, I definitely need that energy!
Thanks for joining me and listening to my list of goals! I truly hope this inspires you to make your own list and stick to it this year!Follow my blog with Bloglovin